What God’s Word will do for the believer.
March 25, 2012
- Infallible – means that it is flawless in total,
- Inerrant – means it is without errors even in its smallest parts,
- Complete – it needs nothing added or subtracted,
- Authoritative – it is God’s voice speaking and is absolutely true,
- Sufficient – means that it is adequate for every need,
- Effective – means it always accomplishes the task it sets out to do, and
- Determinative – it is the determiner of who is and who is not a believer.